lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

Last week, I read Diego Ariztisabal's column about the "Day without car" that takes place once again in Bogotá, the past 8 Febrary. Diego claims that this day should be a refletion day about irresposabilty on the streets and ambiental contamination. Also he tells how ironic is for him how people says the same thing about this day but hours after, they're going crossing the red light putting people's life on danger. So, for people like me that day was insane, the public transport usually is terrible, but this thursday was worst.
I made this because for me was really interesting write about something that is so daily to us, but that other minds really think about it and has a cause,should be on a different point of view and should be able to change people's mind. I hope next "day without car" will be better.

samhudgson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario