There was something really interesting that caught my attention to read Gustavo Estrada's colum about the unemployment rate. He told us how his niece was attended by a robot who replace doctor's place to do the surgery, and, yeah, he was shocking. Estrada's worried about how fast robots are in a position of been actually doctors at this point, and even more corcerned about how this facts are affecting the unemployment in Colombia and all around the world.
He seems the world, in a -not so far future- of maybe 10, 15 or even 8 years, when machines going to be on any kind of company, bussines, etc; replacing manpower or human labor. He also tells how easy is replace activities that includes physic or mental skill for some kind combination of software or hardware.
By the time I read this, I started to realize, that I actually never been worried or even thinking about this subjects that are front of my life all the time, and it's going to be dangerous to the future people, kids, grandfathers, etc. And I ended think that If I want to have kids or get a future, i need start to think more about those things.
samhudgson
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario