lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013
Last week, I read a review from the columnist Jorge Yarce, that talks about how far is going down the superior education in colombia, and he made an special enphasis in University. He claims that the local and most recognized universities of Colombia have lost their voice and opinion about social problematics.
When I started to read it, i was agree in the fact that, yes, the education has downed, but I have to say, is something that its been fixing down by the government and the teachers. But I disagree about the universities has supposed lose kind of voice, totally opposite! Right now all kind of campaings, points of view, thinking, etc, getting posted or written on Twitter or any other social network, and not just online, also they try to make marches, protest against what they think is wrong. So I think that, actually, universities are on their best side of view of many years ago, I respect other opinions, and also know that maybe Jorge Yarce compares other years of education and sure may think -:what is happenig?!- but i disagree, i think their voices or points of view haven't missing.
Samhudgson
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario