martes, 2 de abril de 2013

So, last time, I read this column about a subject that is kind of inusual on me; religion. The review was named "Franscisco; the pope of hope" and it was written by Jose Miguel Alzate. The column talks about how this new Pope can give a new vision around the world of the catholic church, also he says that Franscisco is giving a lot of talk about his low profile on things like, living in a simple home, and ride in a simple car. I actually very agree with the comments of Alzate , cause I have to admit that I really need to find myself in the past week, because I was kind of lost about everything, and I hadn't  the religion subject on me at all, but I decided to give it a chance, and try to understand the facts about this.

Maybe I'll not able to understand everything about this, but I really think that everyone have faith in something, and i'm not necesary speaking about religion, I'm speaking about something that everyone of us need to believe, something bigger and unattainable that in some kind of point is going to give us some kind of power ; for waking up daily, for go to school, to work, to be able to past the bad thing, to be positive.
It's my personal opinion and I'm hope this hasn't sound like I was a preach or something, LOL.
Samhudgson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario