lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

Last week I read Ana Cristina Restrepo's column called "word's value" that talks about that, I mean, she claims that in this age, the word has been damaged by the social networks and everybody can say and give their points of view (wich is good),but, hidding themselves being -face to face- talking with the real world.
I think that's definitly truth! Even I recorded in this social networks, my point of view is that anyone can steal a photograph online, put on in his/her website and pretend be somebody else, Not is just that fact, because other people give their real identities but,what for? for start posting any dummy things that goes for their head and also criticize the world what we live in. That's what Restrepo makes become upset, the fact that millions of people dare to criticize huge subjects that just poets like Shakespeare can criticize, and the worst; everybody applauds it. I include myself in this, beacuse I'm on this pages, but this review definitly makes me think more deeply, it's true. I think people can writes a lot but if they don't have an straight attitude in -the flesh-, doesn't count. We have to start to think twice before talk that kind of situations.

samhudgson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario