martes, 16 de abril de 2013

My last review was about the latest meetings made by the goverment of Colombia to discuss with the "paras"  
a solution to make peace. The columnist says that its so wrong that those guys responsables of such a horrible crimes that turns our country to a violent state, ask for so many conditions for been able to talk with them, it's denigrating! And I've to say that I'm absolutely agree with her. The peace dialogues that the goverment made to open up ideas or solutions to make a "peaceful country" are totally out of control in the way that the requirements that this people asking for are not acceptables. Its just not right that they hurts the country whit attacks ,bombs, kidnap people, etc; and we have to make a confort zone for them.
I hope this year, they come together and talk as people, not as a murders they are, pay for what they have done and reach a solution. Seems like its the only way.
samhudgson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario